April 28, 2012

First Post: Introduction

Hello World!

Afters years of lurking and not doing very much, I've decided to create a blog. Regardless of the fact that I dislike the word "blog", it is a great avenue in which I can share the developmental cycle of my work and other things.

So what prompted the creation of this? DigiPen, derp! As a student at DigiPen I have started to develop stuff such as games and simulations beyond formats which are viewable through your interwebs browsers. I have just completed my freshmen year here and will begin to upload some examples of work that I have done within the past few months.

I won't guarantee that I'll update this as often as I would like. But in any case, it is my pleasure to share this small slice of my adventures.

Best Regards,
Zhuhuii Yap

No comments:

Post a Comment